DevOps Engineer - Remote, Full-Time1 Vacantes
Educación en Montevideo, Montevideo
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Docencia / Educación
- Subcategoría Educación
- Localidad: Montevideo
- Activo desde: 03/07/2022
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por Necesidades del Mercado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Años de Experiencia: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
DevOps-as-a-Service provider, Bluelight Consulting, is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join its growing team.
We specialize in working with Kubernetes for cloud-native projects in GCP, AWS, Azure. Our engineers enjoy wearing many technology hats of a small boutique firm without corporate headaches. We work Monday-Friday, with flexible hours. We work hands-on with technologies like GKE/EKS, Terraform, Helm, CI/CD, and more.
Who We Are Looking For
- Cloud Engineering (cloud computing) experience with AWS, GCP, and/or Azure to include load balancing
- Infrastructure as a code (Terraform / Pulumi / Cloudformation)
- Designed and maintained CI/CD process and tools (CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins)
- In-depth experience with the orchestration tools (Kubernetes)
- In-depth experience with the config management tools (Helm, Ansible, Chef Puppet)
- Testing, code review, good communication skills
- AWS Professional Certificates
- Kubernetes Certificates
- Google Cloud Certificates
- Azure Certificates
What You'll Be Doing
- Architect and integrate new applications along with occasional legacy applications
- Build and maintain, update tool for deployment, monitoring, operations, and security
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in dev, testing, and production environments
- Structure and maintain software config management systems
- Scale for demand
- Work with high growth, technology clients
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- Suggest improvements and enhancements
- Bring new features and services into production
- Competitive salary and bonuses, including performance-based salary increases.
- Generous paid-time-off policy
- Technology / Office stipend
- Health Coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Work remotely
- Continuing education, training, conferences
- Company-sponsored coursework, exams, and certifications
Being a software consultant is a fun, challenging, and rewarding career choice for engineers. Your contributions are highly valued by clients, and the work you do often has a direct and significant impact on the client?s business.
You will have the chance to work on a variety of projects for our incredible clients, which will help you quickly improve as a consultant and software engineer. You will get to work with modern languages and frameworks alongside some of the best developers in the world!
So if you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, rapidly-growing software consultancy, please apply.