Senior Human Resources Analyst1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Montevideo, Montevideo
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Montevideo
- Activo desde: 14/01/2021 - 10:00:13 am
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we?re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior HR ADM Analyst with English to join our Human Resources team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Supervise the pre-liquidation of salaries and the impact on earnings.
- Supervise the process of registering and terminating our employees.
- Actively participate in the improvement of the area and cross-area processes.
- Collaborate in the interaction of the HR-ADM area with external entities / suppliers.
- Prepare reports and reports required by management or other control areas.
You Must Have:
- Advanced student or graduate of careers related to the search.
- 3 years work experience in similar positions.
- Knowledge of Law 20,744 and its application.
- Knowledge about 4th earnings. Category.
- Experience in service companies.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!