Senior Software Engineer - C#.NET1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Montevideo, Montevideo
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Montevideo
- Activo desde: 26/06/2022
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por Necesidades del Mercado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Años de Experiencia: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
About the role
UKG is looking for a passionate Senior Software Development Engineer with a wide range of application development experience who can think strategically and operate tactically to be able to deliver an Enterprise product of UKG. The Senior Software Development Engineer will work with clients, product managers, analysts, architects and engineers to plan, design, develop, test and implement information technology solutions consistent with the business objective.
Experience developing cutting-edge solutions to maximize performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities
- Experience with enterprise-scale Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) software utilizing SaaS design principles
- Ability to work independently to coordinate and implement solutions to complex technical issues
- Ability to lead technical efforts by coordinating the technical team members to align and ensure the integrity and quality of the final solution
- Ability to collaborate outside of the team to align and achieve expected outcomes
- Ability to identify and refactor areas of functional and architectural improvement
- History of obtaining leading-edge technological knowledge and ability to lead efforts with relevant technologies
Nice to Have
- Experience with successful implementation of departmental improvements in process/technical solutions with positive measurable results
- Proven ability to provide leadership with new development efforts, historical success with contributing to the design and estimation of new features
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent experience, Masters preferred
- 4+ years? experience with leading C#/.NET or Java enterprise-level software development projects
- Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service) or PaaS (Platform as a Service) solutions is required.
- Strong SQL knowledge is required.
- Experience with the development of API?s, Web Services and Forms development
- Agile or Lean Software Development experience using Kanban or Scrum methodologies
- Kubernetes and GCP is good to have
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, Splunk, Dynatrace nice to have.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email 1 (978) 250 9800.