Software Quality Assurance Analyst1 Vacantes
Producción en Montevideo, Montevideo
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Producción / Mantenimiento / Operaciones
- Subcategoría Producción
- Localidad: Montevideo
- Activo desde: 24/06/2022
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por Necesidades del Mercado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Años de Experiencia: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Everyone at Clockwork needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment.
As a QA Analyst, you will help tackle a variety of technical challenges. You will work with design, engineering and product planning to define the features of Clockwork Universe. Given that this is an early-stage company, you will play an active role in translating business and functional requirements into clear deliverables.
We are looking for a curious, details-oriented and proactive QA Analyst. You should be able to adapt to changes and look forward to solving problems that at unique to our platform.
Clockwork is building the Operating System to power private investment management.
While the status quo of private investing costs participants significant time, money, and missed opportunities, Clockwork offers the single source of truth for market participants.
With our proprietary platform Clockwork Universe, we actively monitor portfolios for global private investors across family offices, VC/PE funds, angels, accelerators, corporate venture arms, and other institutional investors.
We are a close-knit team, though distributed globally, with high levels of mutual respect met with expectations of capability and effort. We collectively bring complementary backgrounds across business and technology through numerous industries worldwide.
Objectives of this Role
- Create test related documentation including test plan, test cases and bug reports assessing quality and associated risks
- Set test criteria and business requirement analysis
- Pursue continuing education on new solutions, technology, and skills
- Able to think and act both strategically and tactically to deal with ambiguity, manage changing priorities, and influence others
- Carefully maintain complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to think clearly and analytically, problem solving, scope business requirements, and prioritize work on projects.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Create and run a functional test (smoke, end to end, exploratory, etc).
- Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as CSR, environmental and health and safety goals/KPIs Create test related documentation including test plan, test cases and bug reports assessing priority and associated risks
- Analyze and diagnose reported bugs from users and work with engineers in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
- Detect and report possibilities for improvement to product team
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ year of experience working in Quality Assurance
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands on experience with scripting/coding
- Studies in systems engineering (Specific training in software testing)
- Superb computer competence, including database management
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Creativity, ownership, and adaptability
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Bachelor?s degree
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
- Experience with designing a testing framework from the beginning
$2000 - $3500 per month, depending on experience