Supply Chain Analyst1 Vacantes
Logística y Distribución en Montevideo, Montevideo
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Almacenamiento / Logística / Distribución
- Subcategoría Logística y Distribución
- Localidad: Montevideo
- Activo desde: 26/06/2022
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por Necesidades del Mercado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Años de Experiencia: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Scope and Authority
Marel as a business is moving towards a multi-site, globally integrated operation. This requires globally aligned and optimized processes and systems. These processes, systems and governance need to be developed (strengthened) and rolled out globally. Within the Global Supply Chain Organization, a Supply Chain Excellence group has been established to accelerate the move towards global alignment and excellence in processes, methods, tools and systems. We are building up a global supply chain analytics competence as part of the global supply chain excellence team. This team will further set up the framework for supply chain metrics and will drive the monitoring and analysis of these performance metrics. As well, driving analytics process and tool development to support our end-to-end processes and different departments and functions world-wide will be an important activity for the team.
- Defining reporting requirements based on business needs together with business stakeholders (inside global supply chain and outside like innovation, service, finance, HR, etc.) and supply chain management. Agreement on leading and lagging KPI?s and the level of details within the reports should be part of this definition
- Translating reporting requirements into data requirements. Make clear how to set up and fill the reporting database and work together with the IT stakeholders to get the data available in the right format. The creation of RfC?s and alignment with the business process owner and expert can be part of this
- Translating reporting requirements into report design. Build the report using business intelligence solutions and make sure it is maintained and updated on a regular basis, based on the reporting requirements and the feedback from business stakeholders
- Transform reported data into actionable information for the business need. Create analyses, monitor performance and present the results to the supply chain management and local teams. Gather feedback to continuously improve metrics to verify effectiveness off processes
- Generate ad hoc reports at the request of supply chain users
- Work together with the program managers, business process experts and other supply chain analysts together in the global supply chain excellence team. Share knowledge and prioritize activities within the supply chain analyst team.
Working at Marel means working at a multinational with many chances to develop yourself, take responsibility and show initiative. We offer an exciting job with a representative base salary, attractive secondary benefits in an international atmosphere that supports the company?s vision, and exhibit Marel?s core values Unity, Innovation and Excellence.
Commitment to Global Safety
As a Marel employee you are expected to respect internal rules and actively contribute to the delivery of the corporate Safety policy and guidance to ensure Marel is a safe place to work.
?Marel Vision and Values
In partnership with our customers, we are transforming the way food is processed. Our vision is of a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably. Marel?s core values are: Unity, Innovation and Excellence.