Technical Product Support Specialist (ZE241003)1 Vacantes
Atención al cliente en Montevideo, Montevideo
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Comercial / Ventas / Atención al Cliente
- Subcategoría Atención al cliente
- Localidad: Montevideo
- Activo desde: 23/09/2022
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por Necesidades del Mercado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Años de Experiencia: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Req ID : 59801
Job Family : Production and Project Management
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Radixx Analysts are the first point of contact for assistance to airline customers using Radixx products and solutions. We envision very exciting times ahead for our Radixx Team with many learning and growing opportunities. Don?t miss out this chance to join an empowered, energetic, innovative, and future driven department!
We provide support through phone, Chat and Client help center portal around the world, hosted in the Radixx system, through Jira cloud (CRM tool) and resources.
- Staff in the Customer Care desk to provide email, telephone, and eService technical support to our customers on a 24/7 support operation.
- Case identification, escalation, and coordinating problem resolution, as needed, following documented procedures.
- Conduct first level problem analysis and diagnostics, record call information, maintain histories and resolutions in Jira cloud (CRM Tool) as required.
- Make a conscious effort to contribute value-added service and ideas to our customers.
- Communicate effectively in written and spoken English with co-workers and customers around the world.
- Demonstrate independent problem solving as well as effective team skills.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to customer service, flexibility, teamwork, and the success of the Support Desk.
- Ability to learn, share and create knowledge.
- Assume responsibility for your own training and increasing their knowledge base as it relates to this position, making a personal commitment to use all resources available to achieve this goal.
- Show intermediate proficiency using Jira cloud tool
- Ensure accurate distribution of work volume among the team
- Ability to handle critical issues, communicate with other teams during the problem resolution process and communicate (notifications) to internal and external customers
- Ability to create and maintain procedural documentation.
- Multi-tasking ability
- On-Call duties may be required
Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical experience strongly desired.
Basic expertise in technical languages as XML, SOAP, REST or HTML.
Certifications and/or knowledge with SQL, DB strongly desired.
Understanding of application logs.
Basic Understanding of networking and basic software architecture.
Strong Airline system knowledge highly desired.
Understanding of development languages and scripting.
Familiar with monitoring tools.
Proficient English Level both written and oral. Command of a second language would be desired.
Identify problems and be able to determine when appropriate escalation is required.
Must be organized and able to multi-task.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process.
This job posting comprises the law No 19691 and its decree No 73/019, which includes the people registered in the National Register of disabled people who have the skills and aptitude for the position described in the present posting.
Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn