US Sales Manager1 Vacantes
Asesor de Ventas en Montevideo, Montevideo
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Comercial / Ventas / Atención al Cliente
- Subcategoría Asesor de Ventas
- Localidad: Montevideo
- Activo desde: 24/11/2022
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por Necesidades del Mercado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Años de Experiencia: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
We are looking for a US Sales Manager who is responsible for growing and developing new customers for Microsoft Business Solution area (Dynamics 365 CRM, PowerApps, Power BI).
We are looking for a highly proactive, enterprising business leader with strong interpersonal skills to join our team and take on a wide range of responsibilities related to the development and sales cycle of new customer business opportunities and achieve the goal of building profitable businesses in the long term.
- Lead business growth in the US market and act primarily accountable for achieving customer acquisition and new revenue goals.
- Represent Tero in missions and international trade events (Requires ability to travel US at least 6 times a year between 1-3 weeks)
- Identification and development of new business through networks and follow-up calls.
- Design and lead networking activities with clients in the US (After Office, meetups, etc.)
- Responsible for reporting results and ensuring the achievement of the objectives of the generation of opportunities.
- Responsible for achieving Sales OKR.
- Track, update and manage the sales pipeline
- Collaborate strictly with the areas to guarantee fluid communication for the delivery of new opportunities.
- Coordinate joint initiatives with the Marketing Manager.
- Participation in the definition and supervision of:
- Growth strategy together with Marketing and Operations
- Business development and sales processes
- Specific tools used for sales and business development
- Advanced spoken and written English: (C1-C2)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in business development and sales in the IT services industry with business solutions (ERP, CRM, etc.).
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in sales or customer success management for US-based clients.
- Availability to travel to the US for periods of 1-3 weeks.
- A college degree in business administration or related IT fields is preferred. (Professional degree required for residents in Uruguay)
- Experience working in the Microsoft partner ecosystem is not required but is preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates near the company's headquarters in Montevideo to participate in collaborations and face-to-face activities.
- Tero is looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial individual who thrives in a growth-oriented and motivating professional environment.
- Successful candidates will be highly self-sufficient, confident in leadership roles, and proactive in proposing and validating new ideas and strategies.
- This role requires constant collaboration and teamwork; a successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to foster a positive and productive team culture.
- Ideal candidates will be highly goal-oriented and assertive in making decisions to achieve their goals.
We Offer excellent work environment with schedule flexibility, opportunity for remote work, and many other benefits. We are a close-knit, dynamic team offering unique experiences to collaborate in a growing practice offering services internationally.
Become a Tero, growth with us!