IT Infrastructure Analyst1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Salto, Salto
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Salto
- Activo desde: 14/01/2021 - 08:00:10 am
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we?re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We have an opportunity available for an IT Infrastructure Analyst to join the Technical Support team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those analysts looking to grow within the IT industry.
What You?ll Do:
- Work in IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Monitor current and future infrastructure
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
You Must Have:
- 2+ years of experience in IT infrastructuring.
- Experience in IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor of Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Advanced english level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!