Ruby On Rails Developer1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Salto, Salto
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Salto
- Activo desde: 07/04/2021 - 23:00:39 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we?re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Ruby Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You?ll Do:
- Design and develop modern web applications for multiple mobile and desktop devices with special attention to responsive design, and varying screen resolutions and sizes.
- Execute all phases of the systems engineering process.
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with no assistance from the supervisor.
- Maintain consistency throughout the product.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process.
- Provide technical documentation for the design, implementation and testing.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience working with RoR.
- 6+ years of experience in Software Engineering.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!